Thursday 27 February 2020

Survival kit

Hi. This is me and my friend's
post. The thing we packed are.
1. 5X water bottles. 2. 2X tent's
3. 1X first aid kit. 4. walkie talkies
5. bug repellent. 6.  inflatable raft
7. flashlight. 8. Ender Pearl. 9. 10X sandwiches
11. grapple hook.
And those were the thing I would bring
to the Amazon jungle.
BYE!!

The website I used to make this is
google slides. One of my top tips for
images is always search up PNG
when you're looking for an image

If you were to do something like this what would look like??

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rutva its your boi Floyd.I really like your blog post, it's quite funny cuase Tamati & you have the mlg glasses on. you should check out my survival kit at https://odsfloyd.blogspot.com/2020/02/survival-kit_24.html#comment-form.
    Blog ya later!
    P.S. Can we be friends again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rutva&Tamati you sure bring a lot of stuff for your med kit please upload and Tamati we are always BFFS and you Rutva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Rutva its your friend Pavan from Room 24. Wow Rutva those things that you choose for surviving in the Amazon Jungle are brilliant because that gear are really important to survive in a Jungle like that.

    Do you think that you can go to the Amazon Jungle with your gear and survive for at least a week???

    Why don't you come check out my blog if you have time and I will blog you later as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.