Monday 23 September 2019

My said is dead examples

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence


"It's wonderful!"squealed  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena screamed.
“Did I upset her in some way?” cried Lucas.
“It’s your fault”shouted Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley yelled
“I like that!” exclaimed Sarah
“Give that back to me now!”  told Ava 
“I don’t want to go in there”  demanded Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea angered
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody asked
“Hey! Come over here!” giggled Rutva
“What shall we do now?” decided Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley repeated
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” mumble James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke terrified
“Oh, you gave me a fright!”  Zac relieved
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us”Whispered Matilda
“I can’t believe it!” Mansour surprised

Make a poster with some cool ‘instead of said’ words and put it on your blog

6 comments:

  1. Wow Rutva thoose are some good words instead of said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rory mabye you should give more infomation to him don't you think?

      Delete
  2. "hello rutva" arlo managed to yeet out loud "how are you?"
    anyway hello and that's pretty much it also there was a lot of words in there that I have not thought of.
    If you head on to my blog and search writing you might find some of my examples.
    see ya later, -Arlo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arlo, thank you for commenting on my blog. Have you done something like this? Anyway I will make sure to check your blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rutva my name is Jared and im in Rm 8. I really like that you did this because now that I have seen this I now what to use instead of said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jared thanks for commenting on my blog. I have a question, have you done this before? Anyway I will be sure to check out you blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.